The Adult ADHD Adventure Begins….
A New ADHD Coach writes 30 essays in 30 Days on Managing Adult ADHD
Beginning Monday, March 29, 2021, I’ll be writing 30 “Atomic Essays” in 30 Days about managing Adult ADHD.
(NOTE: “Atomic” just means really short: 250 words or less.)
If that piques your interest give me a follow in all the places.
Who am I?
- Jeremy Finck.
- Last October 2020, I started a podcast: ADHD Brains Radio.
- I’ve become part of the unofficial welcome-wagon to newbies on ADHD Twitter, where I’ve begun curating the best content on the web about Adult ADHD, & Adult ADHD creators.
- In early February 2021, I finished my 8-month ADHD Coach training.
Why am I doing this?
- Challenging myself to develop a discipline of writing consistently & concisely.
- Learn how to use online writing tools.
- Curiosity to see what happens.
- What kind of connections will I make?
- What kind of relationships will I build?
- What sort of interest do people have in managing Adult ADHD, & the way I write about it?
What Happens Next?
If folks seem really interested, I’ll probably keep this up.
…Maybe not every day though.
But for the next 30 days I will be.
So give me a follow, and let me know:
What do you Thinck?
(Did I mention I like puns?)
If you want to make sure you don’t miss any of my posts, you can subscribe to my newsletter for free!
P.S. Give this Jesse J. Anderson guy a follow too. He’s writing about Adult ADHD for the next 30 days (again), too!
The last time he did this, he wrote some really great Adult ADHD content & tips!