It’s Time to Upgrade the Adult ADHD User Experience with… New Ducks?
The connection between Ducks & Adult ADHD
Pardon my language, but I really like puns.
WTF do ducks have to do with ADHD anyway!
The amount of grossly inaccurate, harmful information about ADHD & the cultural stigma based on that info is overwhelming.
Especially if you’re an ADHD Adult.
We need to put these Ducks to bed.
We need new Ducks.
It’s time someone did something about this!
Actually… There are a LOT of folks doing a LOT of great work on this. And they’re creating GREAT resources.
But it’s also REALLY hard to find the good stuff amidst all the noise.
Over the next 30 days, each day, I’ll be writing a short piece to…
Create a curated collection of resources for Adult ADHD covering:
- What is the Adult ADHDUX is really like?
- What is ADHD really?
- What are the up-sides of ADHD?
- What are the most effective approaches for Adult ADHD support?
- Where can I find the support that is most effective for me?
- What are some upsides and downsides of ADHD labels & diagnosis?
Share Top-notch Adult ADHD resources created (mostly) by ADHD Adults for ADHD Adults, including:
- Good Non-profit Organizations
- Professional Support
- Sharing new frameworks to help ADHD Adults
- See their ADHD differently & more accurately
- Start getting a better handle managing & leveraging it.